What can I bring?
- Blankets no larger than 8 x 10
- Camping chairs only (under 36″)
- Small purses, totes, and drawstrings no larger than 14″ x 11″ x 5″
- Empty hydration packs or empty water bottle
- Small digital or disposable cameras
- Sun block (non-aerosol)
- Hula Hoops
- Hammocks (ENO etc.)
- Baby strollers and wagons with accompanying child only
- Food for medical purposes
What items are prohibited?
- NO glass admitted
- NO aerosol cans or flammable products
- NO outside alcohol
- NO outside food or drinks
- NO sporting equipment
- NO umbrellas
- NO knives/weapons/guns/mace/pepper spray
- NO chains/chain wallets/spiked jewelry
- NO tents
- NO laser pointers
- NO SLRs, professional cameras, video cameras, GoPro’s
- NO audio recording
- NO tripods or Selfie Sticks
- NO pets (with the exception of service animals)
- NO drugs & drug paraphernalia
- NO large backpacks or purses larger than 14″ x 11″ x 5″
- NO musical equipment/instruments/airhorns/megaphones or other forms of amplification
- NO fireworks/paper lanterns
- NO bicycles, skateboards, scooters, etc.
- NO drones, remote control aircraft, cars or toys
- NO coolers
- NO unauthorized vending, sampling, promotional items, flyers, polling or soliciting
- NO signs, flags or totems
Can I leave the festival and come back?
- Yes, we will allow in and out privileges so our patrons can experience and enjoy other elements of Shelby Farms Park. In regards to parking, VIP will be able to come and go from the parking area. Single-day General Admission and Premium Parking will have to pay each time they return.